Who exhibits ?
850 exhibitors gathered for 5 days!
The choice of equipment is crucial for the development of a company and can impact the overall business, for example through automating part of the production.
To avoid mistakes? compare, test, and evaluate all existing solutions, and find new ideas at INDUSTRIE!
Browse the extended range of products and services divided into sectors and illustrated by themed villages:
- Assembly - Mounting: Mechanical and adhesive assembly - Industrial Fasteners - Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and automatic components and systems
- Forming - Cutting - Sheet Metal: Presses - Cutting machines - Wire and tube work.
- Industrial Computing: CAD / CAM, TDM / PLM software - Production tracking - CMMS - Rapid Prototyping - Quality Management-ERP.
- Machine Tool: Machining - Screw-machining - Rectification - Flow of matter - Sawing machines.
- Measurement - Control - Vision: Mechanical measurements - Tridimensional measuring machines - Non-contact measuring - Metrology - Industrial vision - Non-destructive checks.
- Tools: Cutting tools, tool holders - Carbide inserts - Hand tools - Pneumatic or power tools - Lubricants - Storage.
- Robotics: Industrial robots - Peri-robotics - Integrators.
- Welding: Equipment, machinery - Components and Consumables - Worker protection - Waste Treatments.
- Surface Treatments: Mechanical industries - Metalworking and working with plastics & composites - Surface treatments - Electronics.
- The Village Impression 3D (Additive Manufacturing Village): renewed for a second edition in Lyon, it enables visitors from all sectors to discover all aspects of additive manufacturing.
- Village Start Up (Start-Up Village): This is a cluster of several young companies chosen for their high potential and innovative project.
- Strategy and Development Village : The companies featured in the Village stratégie et développement des entreprises focus on optimizing the manufacturing processes of their customers.
- The Design Village will feature designers showcasing their Know-How and exploring business opportunities at their booths, along with an instructional display that uses concrete examples to highlight this approach.
- INDUSTRIE Academy, Village Formation (Training Village): brings together some twenty institutions proposing events and technical demonstrations to bring to life training courses in the manufacturing sector.
To discover the exhibitors, their products, and their innovations, check out the interactive list here (soon).
They recommend INDUSTRIE :
« INDUSTRIE Paris was fantastic. We increased our sales opportunities by five compared to INDUSTRIE 2014. Thank you for all you put into it! »
Bert MAES, Marketing Director at Haas
« Kudos to GL Events for organizing this very exciting event that combines the manufacturing sector and the best available technologies. INDUSTRIE PARIS 2016 was also our chance to win an Innovation Award, which was a real achievement for the entire team, and I hope it will result in increased media coverage of our product. »
Déborah KUNTZ, from Vision Air